Typical conditions of probation on any case which originated as a DUI or Physical Control:
- No driving a motor vehicle without license and insurance.*
- No driving with a BAC of .08 or THC of 5.0 or over within 2 hours of driving.*
- No refusing a BAC or blood draw.*
- Supervised probation.
- Alcohol and drug evaluation and follow-up treatment as recommended.
- RCW 46.61.5152 - DUI Victim's Panel.
- RCW 46.61.5054- $200 BAC fee, unless indigent.*
- No major moving violations.
- No alcohol related charges or convictions.
- Restitution, if any.
- RCW 38.52.430- Reimbursement for emergency response, if requested, documented, and incident involves more than typical DUI.
- Ignition Interlock Device as required by DOL.
- DUI Cost Recovery ($125 minimum) to Law Enforcement Agency. (this goes directly to the LEA and is separate from the BAC fee)
- No criminal law violations.